To whom this may concern,

This is Danni Yu, a Galaxy user starting to use Galaxy since 2011. I was able
to upload large files through ftp in 2011 and 2012. Now, I am facing the same
problem as the other users (such as Barbara Sixt on May 27, 2013 and Fabrice
Besnard on May 22, 2013). The error message is "530 login incorrect".

Ms. Jennifer Hillman-Jackson in Galaxy Support and Training team very kindly
mentioned that "Please feel free to contact us for an update if this is still a
problem by next Friday" on May 24, 2013.

Since it is already Friday but the problem still exists, I am hoping to learn
whether a solution has been provided.

Thanks very much and Sincerely,

Danni