For whatever reason, it looks like your python was compiled without bz2
support.  The following links may help you get a usable python installed:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12806122/missing-python-bz2-module
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8115280/importerror-no-module-named-bz2-for-python-2-7-2

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:19 PM, Andrew Krohn <alk...@nau.edu> wrote:

> I am using the default ubuntu 12.04 python.
>
> Andrew Krohn
> PhD Candidate, NAU Biological Sciences
> Research Technician, EnGGen
>

> On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 1:17 PM, Dannon Baker <dannon.ba...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> How did you install your python, or are you using the default ubuntu
>> 12.04 version?  The bz2 module should be distributed with any python since
>> 2.3.
>>
>> -Dannon
>>

>> On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 3:25 PM, Andrew Krohn <alk...@nau.edu> wrote:
>>
>>>  I looked through others' problems, but this seems unique.  I just did
>>> a clean install of Ubuntu 12.04 and wanted to add Galaxy to integrate our
>>> various pipelines (16S rRNA via qiime, RADseq data, small genome
>>> assemblies).  However, I seem to be stuck at the beginning of the install.
>>>  Followed instructions from this page explicitly (
>>> http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Get%20Galaxy).  When I run sh
>>> run.sh, I get the below output, and the server cannot be accessed via web
>>> browser.  I am using python 2.7.3.  I opened a python instance and ran
>>> import bz2, but then I get the same error (ImportError: No module named