Thank you so much Jeremy. I solved my problem with your tips.

Subject: Re: [galaxy-dev] Can I use javascript in the xml to select a date on a
calender?
From: jeremy.goe...@emory.edu
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 16:55:40 -0400
CC: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
To: ramao_tiago_tibur...@hotmail.com

I want to select a date from a calender in my tool, but I think that it's not
possible in the xml.
Correct, date inputs are not currently implemented in Galaxy parameters.
Is this possible? With javascript? Or what?
It's possible if you want to extend Galaxy a bit. I suggest (a) adding a
DateParameter to Galaxy (probably extending TextToolParameter; see
lib/galaxy/tools/parameters/basic.py) and then use the jQueryUI's date picker:
http://jqueryui.com/datepicker/
Good luck,J.