Hi,

I am working on a tool that allows to filter on a selected set of contrasts. The contrast
names are read from the second column of a history item. In order to allow selection of
individual filters for each contrast, I am using the <repeat> tag. Now I would like
to make sure that the user selects each contrast at max one time. Can I use the <filter
...> to remove the contrasts that have already been chosen from the selection? Or is
there a more elegant way?

<repeat name="contrasts" title="Contrast" min="1" max="3">
  <param name="contrast" type="select" label="Contrast to filter on"
multiple="false">
    <options from_dataset="edgercont">
      <column name="name" index="1"/>
      <column name="value" index="1"/>
    </options>
  </param>
  <param name="lfc" type="float" label="Linear fold-change" value="2.0" />
  <param name="pval" type="float" label="p-value cutoff" value="0.001" />
</repeat>

Thanks for your help in advance

Tim