Many thanks for the observation. This will come handy next time I hit the same
rock. I hope not so soon.

Ambrose

-----Original Message-----
From: Groot, Philip de [mailto:philip.degr...@wur.nl]
Sent: 16 July 2013 12:03
To: Carl Eberhard
Cc: galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu; Ambrose Andongabo (RRes-Roth)
Subject: RE: Strange behaviour with galaxy history

Hi Carl,

Thank you for your quite extensive answer! I finally managed to find the line
in universe_wsgi.ini that caused the problem.

The moment I UNCOMMENT the following line:
#log_actions = True

I no longer can see the histories. The moment I comment this line again
everything works fine.
Anyway, this exercise resulted in a clean and updated universe_wsgi.ini file
and the problem is solved now!

Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Dr. Philip de Groot Ph.D.
Bioinformatics Researcher

Wageningen University / TIFN
Nutrigenomics Consortium
Nutrition, Metabolism & Genomics Group
Division of Human Nutrition
PO Box 8129, 6700 EV Wageningen
Visiting Address: Erfelijkheidsleer: De Valk, Building 304 Dreijenweg 2, 6703
HA  Wageningen
Room: 0052a
T: +31-317-485786
F: +31-317-483342