and now, what happens, if you change it to 'tabular'?

(click on the pencil icon - 'Edit Attributes', and then on Datatype

On 08/02/2013 12:18 PM, Nikhil Mallela wrote:
Hi Hans-Rudolf,

I was wrong previously. It is output produced (.txt) while computing the
quality statistics on the .qual file
The output format seems to have been detected by Galaxy as a ".txt" file.

Here is a snapshot.

Inline image 1

Nikhil.

On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Hans-Rudolf Hotz <h...@fmi.ch