Hi,

> Thanks for the reply Bjoern. It's installed correctly - green box. The emboss
> entries in tool_dependency and tool_shed_repository look fine as well.
> If I directly run an emboss command (e.g. antigenic) from CLI then it seems
> to be working.

can you check a few things or paste the complete warning message from
Failed to resolve dependency on 'emboss'?

- Do you have more than one EMBOSS suite installed or showing up in your
Tool Panel?
- Which version is shown if you run some EMBOSS tools?
- I assume tool shed, or test tool shed?
- can you give us the revision number of EMBOSS that is installed?

Thanks,
Bjoern