> On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 8:25 AM, Dannon Baker <dannon.ba...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hey Peter,
>>
>> I've reproduced this here, thanks.  Unfortunately this got missed
>> previously, once we had the import itself working.  To be clear, though, the
>> workflow itself is still completely functional, imports and runs, and the
>> only issue is the inability to view the svg?

Via the Tool Shed I couldn't see the import workflow action... from
memory it was on the broken SVG page?

I could manually import the workflow from the *.ga file on disk, and
it runs OK.

>> I think what's causing this is that generate_workflow_image uses
>> completely separate workflow modules which didn't have my previous fixes
>> applied.  This should be refactored so we don't have duplicated code sitting
>> around, but I'll go ahead and patch it to get it working again shortly.

Sounds good.

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Dannon Baker <dannon.ba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Quick followup on this one -- had you manually tweaked this workflow prior
> to upload?  I see all of the tool identifiers are the short form 'signalp3'
> and not the long-form toolshed included versions.

These are not tweaked - it is an old workflow created with manually
installed tools which therefore have the short form identifiers. This
is something Galaxy may need to continue to support for backwards
compatibility with old workflows supplied as supplementary files etc.

I'm attempting to update the workflow to use the new long-form
toolshed identifiers (although this has the minor downside of no
longer being portable between different Tool Sheds).