Hey Peter,

The reason it's actually failing has to do with the tool Filter1, and your
particular version of the filter tool not having the header lines
parameter.  This was added in 8678:a14006775b08.  In this instance, we
should have just used the default value.

Once all tools and versions are in the toolshed, this sort of thing
shouldn't crop up because you'll have the correct version available.

I've committed a temporary fix in 10423:3c60f6a7dedc.