n Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 2:59 PM, Dannon Baker <dannon.ba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Peter,
>
> The reason it's actually failing has to do with the tool Filter1, and your
> particular version of the filter tool not having the header lines parameter.
> This was added in 8678:a14006775b08.  In this instance, we should have just
> used the default value.

Yes - I realised later that the header_lines was from the Filter1 tool,
http://lists.bx.psu.edu/pipermail/galaxy-dev/2013-August/016224.html

> Once all tools and versions are in the toolshed, this sort of thing
> shouldn't crop up because you'll have the correct version available.

I was under the impression at GCC2013 that Galaxy would continue
to keep a set of 'core' tools with no dependencies (like Filter1), but
perhaps the goal is more a set of tools installed from the Tool Shed
by default?