Curt,

I'm happy to hear that everything is now working. If you encounter any further issues, please don't hesitate to contact us.

 --Dave B.

On 2013-08-21 21:31, Curt Palm wrote:
Hi Dave,

I made changes giving the suggestions of Ross, I got a different error and
that gave me insight as to what was going on.  I uploaded new xml:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<tool_dependency>
     <package name="requests" version="1.2.3">
         <install version="1.0">
             <actions>
                 <action
type="download_by_url">http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/r/requests/re
quests-1.2.3.tar.gz</action>
                 <action
type="make_directory">$INSTALL_DIR/lib/python</action>
                 <action type="shell_command">export
PYTHONPATH=$PYTHONPATH:$INSTALL_DIR/lib/python &amp;&amp;
                 python setup.py install --home $INSTALL_DIR
--install-scripts $INSTALL_DIR/bin</action>
                 <action type="set_environment">
                     <environment_variable name="PYTHONPATH"
action="append_to">$INSTALL_DIR/lib/python</environment_variable>
                     <environment_variable name="PATH"
action="prepend_to">$INSTALL_DIR/bin</environment_variable>
                 </action>

             </actions>
         </install>
         <readme>
         </readme>
     </package>
</tool_dependency>

And this worked for me.   I'm thinking you may have downloaded after I
made the changes.

-Curt