Carlos,

The issue you're experiencing is due to features being added in the test tool shed that have not yet been accounted for in Galaxy's stable release to galaxy-dist. To resolve this issue, you'll need to be running a recently updated checkout of galaxy-central on the default branch, since the recently introduced features were added and are being handled in that branch.

   --Dave B.