On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Matthew Paul <mrp...@g.cofc.edu> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I have been working witha local Galaxy for a couple of months now on a
> cluster. I have created a few tools and would like to know if you would like
> to include them in the central repository (or how I go about suggesting so).

The general idea is rather you would share them via the Galaxy Tool Shed,
http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/

> I created a statisticss computer for de novo assembly builds. Returns
> information on the spread of the contigs, the N50, and mean.
>
> I have also created a wrapper for trans-abyss (SE and PE) and my partner
> created a wrapper for trimmomatic (SE and PE).

Check the main and Test Tool Shed first in case someone else is also
doing the same wrappers, but otherwise this sounds useful.
http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/
http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/

Regards,