Hello,

I'm trying to incorporate a python tool that can accommodate multiple input files and the number of output files cannot be determined prior to running the tool. I've been though the help section at http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/Multiple%20Output%20Files#Number_of_Output_datasets_cannot_be_determined_until_tool_run but I'm not getting any results. The tool isn't even running and creating the proper output in the tool directory. I've felt with the naming convention requited by Galaxy and the tool works from the command line. I know that the issue isn't with my local Galaxy install because a generic tool I've installed that produces multiple outputs works fine. I've attached my code and the XML file. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Ian