Hi Pieter,

I tried to reproduce it and looked over your files. I also tried to
reproduce it and can't. For me its showing up nicely:

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/bgruening/upload_testing

So please try to reset metadata of that repository. And hopefully your
issues are gone magically :)

Cheers,
Bjoern