Hi List,

It seems that the blastdb and blastdbp data format is not respected on my local
install; is it just not generally defined, or am I missing something in
/lib/galaxy/datatypes or in datatypes_conf?

The most recent blasp wrapper includes this for the input parameter:
type="data" format="blastdbp"

When I choose the BLAST Database from history option for db, I get every valid
dataset in my history in the list. Is this because it's a composite set?

Thanks for any tips,

Carrie Ganote