Hello Karen,

You are undoubtedly seeing only the hmmpress tool because the other tool in
that repository is not valid:

Contents of this repository

Valid tools - click the name to preview the tool and use the pop-up menu to
inspect all metadata
Name    Description     Version
hmmpress        Compress profile db     1.0.0

Invalid tools - click the tool config file name to see why the tool is invalid
hmmer.xml

If you click on the invalid tool in the tool shed, you'll see the reason that
it is invalid:

hmmer.xml - This file refers to a file named hmmdb.loc. Upload a file named
hmmdb.loc.sample to the repository to correct this error.
You should also see an exception thrown in your paster when you start your
Galaxy instance telling you why the tool is not being loaded into Galaxy.

It look like this repository is missing a file named hmmdb.loc.sample that
should provide sample entries for the Galaxy data tables that this tool must
use.  I'm not sure of the layout of this table for this particular tool, but if
you discover what it should be, you can manually add them into a file named
hmmdb.loc in the ~/tool-data directory in your Galaxy environment.

Greg Von Kuster