Hello,

   I would like to use hmmer on our cloudman instance.  However, when I
install I am only finding a wrapper for hmmpress.  There was some
conversation about this back in 2012 (
http://gmod.827538.n3.nabble.com/Missing-tool-previews-in-tool-shed-e-g-hmmer-xml-td3838635.html).

 I installed the hmmer package 3.0 and 3.1 from the toolshed as well,
however, I am not seeing a wrapper for these tools - perhaps I am missing
something?

Best wishes,
Karen