Hi Bjorn,
Thanks for the quick response.

I am running version: 10201:ebe87051fadf, when I updated to the latest
version, I was able to start the install of DeepTools.  The tool seemed to
be installing but when I went to refresh the page, I was greeted with this
message: "Initializing repository installation failed".  Checking on the
progress of the installation with the "monitor installing tool shed
repositories" page, shows that most of the repositories are "Installing
tool dependencies" (yellow box) or "Installed, missing both tool and
repository dependencies" (gray box). This is the case even after ~ two
hours.

I am glad to clarify if my description was unclear, or even share the cloud
instance.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Cheers,
Mo Heydarian