Here's what I'm seeing:

ubuntu@ip-10-182-195-79:/$ ls /
bin  boot  dev  etc  export  home  initrd.img  lib  lib64  lost+found
media  mnt  opt  proc  root  run  sbin  selinux  srv  sys  tmp  usr
var  vmlinuz
ubuntu@ip-10-182-195-79:/$ ls mnt
cm  galaxyData  lost+found  transient_nfs
ubuntu@ip-10-182-195-79:/$ ls /mnt/galaxyData/
export  files  tmp  upload_store