Hey Greg,

Sorry about the delay on this over the holidays.  I see what you're working
with now.  If you install your customizations in a portable manner in
/mnt/galaxyData that should be safe and we'll make sure to provide a smooth
migration path going forward should that change.  Only 'galaxy' type
clusters will have /mnt/galaxy and data only clusters should continue to
work just fine with /mnt/galaxyData.

-Dannon