I figured this was as good of a time as any...
I moved the AD/LDAP/External authentication out of the Apache Proxy page
(who would think to look there?) and into its own page. I added my
organisation's information on mod_auth_kerb while I was at it.

That seemed like a reasonable place to put this sort of information.
I've also reduced the solution to just the necessary portions, but it
would need to be tested by someone.

https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/ExternalUserDatbases#Logging_out_Basic_Auth.27d_Users

I suggest we re-link the community log page to that subsection as it has
more related information, if that is amenable to everyone.

On 01/27/2014 11:47 AM, Dave Clements wrote:
> Hi Eric, Tim,
>

>> Hi Tim,
>>
>> Amazing! Thank you for sharing that code. That'll save me some work when
>> I get around to implementing it on my galaxies. I'll add a Wiki page for
>> it later today, lest this knowledge be lost to the mailing list.
>>

> That is an excellent suggestion.  I've created a log board entry for it.:
>
>   https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Community/Logs
>
> The first for 2014.  Feel free to edit, or send me revisions.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave C.

Cheers,
Eric