Hi,

I'm not experienced with postgres and ftp and am thus having difficulties
setting up an ftp server on my local Galaxy instance, but it is essential as
our files are all over 2GB. The admin support page
(https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/Upload%20via%20FTP) is a little
fuzzy on the details. I'm currently running the server out of Ubuntu 13.10
desktop both physically and via SSH. So far, I've created a local account
"postgres" with a psql database "galaxydb" and user "galaxyftp", but I can't
figure out whether the "galaxy_user" table is supposed to exist, needs to be
created, nor how to add this information to the "database_connection" option in
universe_wsgi.ini.ALTER ROLE has been completed successfully, but I get the
error "ERROR: relation "galaxy_user" does not exist" upon attempting GRANT
SELECT ON. Is there a simple explanation of how to complete this task and get
the proftpd server up and running for Ubuntu? Please assume proftpd is
installed, but not configured, the database is in the state described above,
and I am starting with "sudo su - postgres" followed by "psql galaxydb."

Turner Conrad
UTHSCSA