Thanks, Nate! Got it to run after playing with the postgresql url, table was
created, and I began populating it with my admin account. I also prepared the
database for ftp by creating a user for lookup. As for proftpd, I have it
installed, but am not quite sure what do now. How must I edit the postgresql
and proftpd configuration files before changing the galaxy ini?

1LT Turner A Conrad, USAR IRR
Ph.D. Candidate
Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences

MED 4.017V