Hi guys,

Yesterday I made a small tweak to the BLAST+ packages to fix a bash syntax
error in the fall back action:

https://github.com/peterjc/galaxy_blast/commit/4b2fa1fbf485c4630cb6dc0beaf7286cb103bd71

I uploaded this update to the Test Tool Shed packages (all four, BLAST+
2.2.26, 2.2.27, 2.2.28 and 2.2.29), most of which now unfortunately all
show up under "Latest revision: installation errors" (along with the BLAST+
wrappers):

Name↓Latest Installable
RevisionOwnerncbi_blast_plus<http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/browse_my_writable_repositories_with_install_errors?sort=name&operation=view_or_manage_repository&id=c1542e8b1988898c>
39:22b7cdcf4960 (2014-02-20)
peterjcpackage_blast_plus_2_2_26<http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/browse_my_writable_repositories_with_install_errors?sort=name&operation=view_or_manage_repository&id=2f85dfc5735b60ae>
5:ebde5fa60194 (2014-02-20)
iucpackage_blast_plus_2_2_28<http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/browse_my_writable_repositories_with_install_errors?sort=name&operation=view_or_manage_repository&id=bda6192e64fc6e5d>
2:6f6a8be93479 (2014-02-20)
iucpackage_blast_plus_2_2_29<http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/browse_my_writable_repositories_with_install_errors?sort=name&operation=view_or_manage_repository&id=236d3184a5d7f542>
1:c021862e9ea8 (2014-02-20)
iuc

The BLAST+ 2.2.26 package doesn't seem to show an error:

Automated tool test results

   Test runs
    2014-02-20 07:58:47
    Tool dependencies
    TypeNameVersion  blast+ package 2.2.26+ Error None

The BLAST+ 2.2.27 package seems to have no test results at all.

However, the BLAST+ 2.2.28 package has this strange unicode error:

Automated tool test results

   Test runs
    2014-02-20 12:48:52
    This repository
   Error 'unicode' object has no attribute 'get'    Error 'unicode' object
has no attribute 'get'    Error 'unicode' object has no attribute 'get'
Error 'unicode' object has no attribute 'get'

And similarly for BLAST+ 2.2.29,

Automated tool test results

   Test runs
    2014-02-20 14:37:58
    This repository
   Error 'unicode' object has no attribute 'get'    Error 'unicode' object
has no attribute 'get'    Error 'unicode' object has no attribute 'get'
Error 'unicode' object has no attribute 'get'

This is puzzling, since the changes I made to the packages seemed innocuous
- making me wonder if something changed in the Test Tool Shed itself?

Regards,