On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 6:54 PM, Greg Von Kuster <g...@bx.psu.edu> wrote:

> Hello Peter,
>
> On Feb 21, 2014, at 4:53 AM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> Yesterday I made a small tweak to the BLAST+ packages
>> to fix a bash syntax error in the fall back action:
>>
>> https://github.com/peterjc/galaxy_blast/commit/4b2fa1fbf485c4630cb6dc0beaf7286cb103bd71
>>
>> The BLAST+ 2.2.27 package seems to have no test results at all.
>>

> The above issue was due to a bug that was introduced
> into the install and test framework late yesterday, causing
> the test to not run at all.  The bug has been corrected in
> preparation for tonight's test run.  The Test environment
> entry for the above repository was produced by the
> preparation script.
>
>> However, the BLAST+ 2.2.28 package has this strange
>> unicode error:
>>
>> Automated tool test results
>> Error
>> 'unicode' object has no attribute 'get'
>>
>> And similarly for BLAST+ 2.2.29,
>> Error
>> 'unicode' object has no attribute 'get'
>>
>> This is puzzling, since the changes I made to the
>> packages seemed innocuous - making me wonder
>> if something changed in the Test Tool Shed itself?
>
> The above 2 issues were the result of a bug in the Install
> and Test Framework that was exposed only with the
> changes you made to you repositories.  The bug resulted
> in invalid information being included in the test results
> database column, and the "unicode object has not attribute
> get" error you're seeing above is due to the exception
> handling for displaying the invalid data in the Tool Shed
> repository's Test runs container.  We've corrected the data
> in the database as well as the bug that produced it, so
> tonight's test run should not result in this behaviour for
> these repositories.
>
> Thanks very much!
>
> Greg Von Kuster

Hi Greg,

Good progress - no sign of the unicode error :)

I now have the following three repositories shown under
"Latest revision: installation errors"

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/ncbi_blast_plus
(Seems to list both a failed and a successful BLAST+ 2.2.29 install?)

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/iuc/package_blast_plus_2_2_26
(No error?)

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/iuc/package_blast_plus_2_2_28
(No error?)

On the other hand,

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/iuc/package_blast_plus_2_2_27
(No test/install results?)

http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/iuc/package_blast_plus_2_2_29
Looks good.

So it seems there is still something not quite right here...