What’s the right way to contribute additions to other people’s repos?

I have extended the picard wrappers to support the rna-seq metrics and
downsample sam tools, but I don’t want to start a new repo just for these.

I have attached  the output from hg outgoing -p in case that’s useful

Brad

--
Brad Langhorst, Ph.D.
Applications and Product Development Scientist