On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 4:53 PM, Björn Grüning
<bjoern.gruen...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Brad,
>
> unfortunately there is no standard way to contribute back to the
> repositories. Many of us have a github/bitbucket repositories with the
> wrappers.
>
> There are a few tickets to make that best practise, for example:
> https://trello.com/c/WdShmMld
>
> For the time being, please create a trello card at:
>
> https://trello.com/b/vHqpKpZF/galaxy-tool-shed
>
> and attach your patch. If you can't attach it, I will do it for you.
>
> Thanks a lot for your contribution!
> Bjoern

I presume in this case the tools were from the Galaxy core team
(and originally in Galaxy itself)?

For the other case of community developed tools, each repository
README file should link to a home page or repository - for example
Bjoern and I both use GitHub for our tools. There is a Trello card
open about making this more explicit on the Tool Shed:

https://trello.com/c/g1dt8WhA/57-tool-shed-should-include-url-field-s-for-homepage-github-or-bitbucket-repository-issue-bug-tracker