Hi Bjorn:

I don’t appear to have permission to create cards on the the galaxy-tool-shed
board…

I can create cards on the main board via http://galaxyproject.org/trello
but I can’t find an analog for the toolshed board.

Am I missing something?

Brad
--
Brad Langhorst, Ph.D.
Applications and Product Development Scientist