Has anyone had any success in getting cluster jobs running as the real user?
I've got our server happily working with LSF via drmaa but all jobs run as the
galaxy user and I would like to be able to separate out the jobs on a per user
basis.  I've followed the instructions at
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/Performance/Cluster#Submitting_Jobs_as_the_Real_User
but I'm having no luck with it so was wondering if someone would know how I
might debug it, like where could I find the script it is trying to execute?
All I'm getting is code 18: invalid LSF job id although it does seem to be
creating files in my databases/tmp directory owned by the user.

Shane

--
Dr Shane Sturrock
shane.sturr...@biomatters.com