Hi,

I have upgraded my local galaxy to the latest stable version and it works fine
but I get an error when I try to import workflows that were created older
version of Galaxy.  Here is the error I keep getting.

Internal Server Error
Galaxy was unable to successfully complete your request

Module galaxy.web.framework.middleware.error:149 in __call__
>>  <http://10.7.10.21/workflow/import_workflow> app_iter =
>> self.application(environ, sr_checker)
Module paste.recursive:84 in __call__
>>  <http://10.7.10.21/workflow/import_workflow> return
>> self.application(environ, start_response)
Module paste.httpexceptions:633 in __call__
>>  <http://10.7.10.21/workflow/import_workflow> return
>> self.application(environ, start_response)
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:132 in __call__
>>  <http://10.7.10.21/workflow/import_workflow> return self.handle_request(
>> environ, start_response )
Module galaxy.web.framework.base:190 in handle_request
>>  <http://10.7.10.21/workflow/import_workflow> body = method( trans, **kwargs
>> )
Module galaxy.webapps.galaxy.controllers.workflow:1072 in import_workflow
>>  <http://10.7.10.21/workflow/import_workflow> workflow, missing_tool_tups =
>> self._workflow_from_dict( trans, data, source=src, add_to_menu=add_to_menu )
Module galaxy.web.base.controller:1639 in _workflow_from_dict
>>  <http://10.7.10.21/workflow/import_workflow> module.save_to_step( step )
Module galaxy.workflow.modules:274 in save_to_step
>>  <http://10.7.10.21/workflow/import_workflow> step.tool_inputs =
>> self.tool.params_to_strings( self.state.inputs, self.trans.app )
Module galaxy.tools:2418 in params_to_strings
>>  <http://10.7.10.21/workflow/import_workflow> return params_to_strings(
>> self.inputs, params, app )
Module galaxy.tools.parameters:85 in params_to_strings
>>  <http://10.7.10.21/workflow/import_workflow> value = params[ key
>> ].value_to_basic( value, app )
Module galaxy.tools.parameters.grouping:468 in value_to_basic
>>  <http://10.7.10.21/workflow/import_workflow> rval[ input.name ] =
>> input.value_to_basic( value[ input.name ], app )
KeyError: 'index'

Can someone let me know how to fix this issue?

Thank you
Hakeem