Hi,

I ran into a problem installing tophat2 here:
tophat2 version 2.0.9: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, NoneType
found

I have only used the interface to do the installation (no manual deletes).  The
rest of the dependencies for tophat2 installed just fine.

Repairing the repository doesn't make any difference.

Thanks!
-Sheldon

Sheldon Briand
NRC Research Computing Support Analyst
Research Computing Support / Soutien Informartique a la Recherche
Operations, Science Portfolio / Operations, Portefeuil des sciences
SSC-NRC / SPC-CNRC
Rm 329A, 1411 Oxford Street / Piece 329A, 1411 Rue Oxford
Halifax, NS  B3H 3Z1
902 426-1677
sheldon.bri...@ssc-spc.gc.ca