Hello all,

The newly developed blast+ wrappers seem to be very useful, but it seems
like they do not contain the function to blast against remote servers
instead of installing the databases locally.
Am I missing something there? I need to do a remote search for a sequence
within galaxy instance so I can automate the process.
Help is much appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Nilaksha