Thanks a lot for the information. :) I'm new to the field so get confused
at times. I started downloading the NCBI databases locally, but I have two
questions.

1) There is no proper updating process for the locally installed NCBI
databases. (according to my knowledge) So it seems I have to re download
the database totally if I need to get them updated. And those databases are
almost always being updating. (.sigh)
2) After installing databases, is there a particular way to  let galaxy
know where are my databases located? So that they can be included in the
drop down menu of the blast+ wrappers for me to select :)

Thanks a lot in advance

Nilaksha Neththikumara.