Is there an existing method for finding files in
$GALAXY_DIR/database/files that have been orphaned due to errors, or
leftover from testing, etc? I'm pretty sure ours is bigger than it
ought to be, and I'd really like to look at a little audit of the
files there vs the ones registered in Galaxy.

Thanks!

--
Brian Claywell, Systems Analyst/Programmer
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center