--- Begin Message ---
Hi folks,

I am trying to integrate some of my local Perl scripts into a downloaded
instance of Galaxy. So far the script with a simple "in_file to out_file"
format worked great, but I am having problems understanding how to treat
scripts with multiple output files that share the same input argv.
for example: the script run like this in command line:

<script name> <input_name> <output_name_base>

and two files are generated from this script: "output_name_base.fasta" and
"output_name_base.txt".

I am at a loss of how these parameter should be represented in the xml
format, especially how the <outputs> <data name=""> tag should be filled,
since in the <command> tag, there is only one $output.

Any suggestions?

thanks!
#GalaxyNoobie

--- End Message ---