Hi,

I am posting my findings so that this may be useful for some body.
I found a way to specify our own toolshed mentioned
here<https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/InstallingRepositoriesToGalaxy#Installing_Galaxy_tool_shed_repository_tools_into_a_local_Galaxy_instance>.

 Toggle line
numbers<https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/InstallingRepositoriesToGalaxy#>

   1
<https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/InstallingRepositoriesToGalaxy#CA-04ee43fe2d1b2f55f5601ee1f9d4664b167450aa_1>
<?xml version="1.0"?>   2
<https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/InstallingRepositoriesToGalaxy#CA-04ee43fe2d1b2f55f5601ee1f9d4664b167450aa_2>
<tool_sheds>   3
<https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/InstallingRepositoriesToGalaxy#CA-04ee43fe2d1b2f55f5601ee1f9d4664b167450aa_3>
    <tool_shed name="Bx tool shed"
url="http://someserver.bx.psu.edu:9009/"/>   4
<https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/InstallingRepositoriesToGalaxy#CA-04ee43fe2d1b2f55f5601ee1f9d4664b167450aa_4>
    <tool_shed name="Galaxy main tool shed"
url="http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/"/>   5
<https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/InstallingRepositoriesToGalaxy#CA-04ee43fe2d1b2f55f5601ee1f9d4664b167450aa_5>
    <tool_shed name="Galaxy test tool shed"
url="http://testtoolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/"/>   6
<https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/InstallingRepositoriesToGalaxy#CA-04ee43fe2d1b2f55f5601ee1f9d4664b167450aa_6>
</tool_sheds>

 We can run a toolshed and specify that multiple galaxy instances can
access our own toolshed.

Thanks,
JanakiRam