--- Begin Message ---
Hi All,

I setup galaxy in my local system successfully and I was able to install
tools from ToolShed.

My requirement:
Assume that multiple galaxy instances are running on different systems.
 Both the ToolShed will be able to access a private repository(with
custom/installed tools) which setup in any one of the system. Basically I
want to setup a central repository accessed by the multiple ToolShed.

Can you please provide me resources to achieve this.

Thanks,
JanakiRam

--- End Message ---