Not sure if I've overlooked a setting somewhere, but is it possible to
customize or tweak the job descriptions that are displayed in the history?
Eg. "Compute sequence length on data 1" isn't very descriptive, but if perhaps
the annotation field or a description field could be added it would make
identification much easier eg. "Compute sequence length on data 1 [Burkholderia
pseudomallei K96243]" or even for datatypes that have a defined definition
line, perhaps a mouse-over hover could be added with the accession or
definition pulled from the input file? These mouse-over hovers are already used
to identify the view, edit, and delete icons so no additional libraries wold be
used.
I could probably hack something up but thought it better to try and get the
feature included.
Any thoughts?

Thanx,

--Russell