Hi,
I’m using the multiple web server stuff described here:
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/Performance/Scaling

that seems to address the responsiveness issues i see when many users are
active.

However, when i add a new tool - it does not alway show up (only for one of the
workers maybe?)

Right now I’m restarting, but this costs a minute or two of downtime as the
server starts up.

Has anyone experimented with rolling restarts of web server processes?

Alternatively, has anyone found a good way to speed up the startup process?

Thanks!

Brad

--
Bradley W. Langhorst, Ph.D.
Applications and Product Development Scientist