Hi guys,
I keep getting an error everytime I start up the galaxy server. I am guessing
this has to do with a job that galaxy is trying to resume and cannot find.

galaxy.jobs.runners ERROR 2014-04-02 09:31:10,889 Unhandled exception checking
active jobs
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/srv/www/galaxy/source/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/jobs/runners/__init__.py", line
366, in monitor
    self.check_watched_items()
  File "/srv/www/galaxy/source/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/jobs/runners/pbs.py",
line 363, in check_watched_items
    ( failures, statuses ) = self.check_all_jobs()
  File "/srv/www/galaxy/source/galaxy-dist/lib/galaxy/jobs/runners/pbs.py",
line 452, in check_all_jobs
    c = pbs.pbs_connect( pbs_server_name )
TypeError: in method 'pbs_connect', argument 1 of type 'char *'

Because of this error I cannot get any other jobs to run either. They just sit
queued on the cluster.
Any ideas?
Thanks