John,
Thanks for this. I am new to managing galaxy, but how do I go about updating my
galaxy to reflect these changes? I found directions on
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/GetGalaxy#Keep_your_code_up_to_date about
pulling changes from the bitbucket repository. Does this preserve my previous
galaxy settings?
Do I have to back up before I do this? I spent considerable time to get galaxy
to work on the cluster and don't want to ruin it.
Thank you
Ravi