Hey folks!  I'm trying to revise a tool that allows the user to select from an
extendable list of template files for generating blast report output.  The idea
is that if some reporting needs aren't covered by a generic template, then they
can develop their own template which can then show up on the list.  And,
wanting this to work with a tool that is versioned in the toolshed!

So:
1) is there a way to include a .loc.sample in the tool that gets uploaded, and
then can be manually revised over time?  A .loc file that subsequent versions
of the tool would reuse (instead of using their own minimal one that comes with
toolshed install)?

I can simply have the default template in the tools code folder, since it is
apt to be upgraded over time.  Custom reports would have their own absolute
file paths defined in the .loc file.

Thanks for your input!

Damion