Dear all,I have some unwanted datasets to remove but I need their main
histories, so in galaxy I just deleted the unwanted datasets but not the
histories. Then I tried to purge the deleted datasets with the following
commands:
python scripts/cleanup_datasets/cleanup_datasets.py universe_wsgi.ini -d 0 -6
-r  python scripts/cleanup_datasets/cleanup_datasets.py universe_wsgi.ini -d 0
-3 -r
and I saw the this error:
/galaxy-dist/eggs/SQLAlchemy-0.7.9-py2.7-linux-x86_64-ucs4.egg/sqlalchemy/types.py:215:
 SAWarning: Dialect sqlite+pysqlite does *not* support Decimal objects
natively, and SQLAlchemy must convert from floating point - rounding errors and
other issues may occur. Please consider storing Decimal numbers as strings or
integers on this platform for lossless storage.Purged 0 datasetsFreed disk
space:  0Elapsed time:  0.0748069286346
Unfortunately I can't understand the warning and why nothing was deleted. Any
help would be most appreciated.