Hi Peter

yes, we have been running into the same problem and it is an old problem which has been reported long time ago by other people as well, eg: Pieter Neerincx' email from May 2010 (Conditional params don't update properly when using radio buttons instead of popup menus.):

I found the email in this thread:
http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Galaxy-with-non-SGE-non-Torque-distributed-jobs-tt4136865.html#a4136880

I guess this was reported before Trello was in use and the issue was lost?

Hans-Rudolf