On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 3:48 PM, Hans-Rudolf Hotz <h...@fmi.ch> wrote:
> Hi Peter
>
> yes, we have been running into the same problem and it is an old problem
> which has been reported long time ago by other people as well,

Thanks - that's good news (reproducible problem) and bad news then
(long standing open problem).

I remembered a related issue with boolean parameters (check boxes)
not working, which was fixed - but I couldn't find the radio selection
problem in my GMail.

> eg:
> Pieter Neerincx' email from May  2010 (Conditional params don't update
> properly when using radio buttons instead of popup menus.):
>
> I found the email in this thread:
> http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Galaxy-with-non-SGE-non-Torque-distributed-jobs-tt4136865.html#a4136880
>

> I guess this was reported before Trello was in use and the issue was lost?
>

> Hans-Rudolf

Thank you for finding that - it looks like it may have been was shortly
before I subscribed to the galaxy-dev list.

Regards,