Hi Everyone

This is my first time on the mailing list.  I am the administrator for a
production installation of Galaxy at Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada in
Ottawa, Canada.
Currently, I have a galaxy configured to start 3 web servers and 3 handlers.
When installing a tool from a toolshed, only one of the three servers sees the
installation (the one that processed the installation request).  To resolve the
issue, galaxy needs to be restarted, which reloads all the tools.
Is this the expected behaviour when a proxy server (apache) load balances 3
galaxy web servers?  If not, where can I start diagnosing the problem?

Your assistance is much appreciated.  Thank you.

Regards,

Iyad Kandalaft
Bioinformatics Programmer
Microbial Biodiversity Bioinformatics