Hi All,

I am playing around with putting a tool in testtoolshed. Now when changes
to dependency versions are detected, the toolshed detects a new version and
a dropdown is created.

but sometimes I do not want this behavior when the first version was
erroneous for example. I tried hg strip on the repository and pushing it
back to the testtoolshed but sadly it didn't result in a clean repository
but a multi-headered mess.

Is there a way to cleanup the remote repository and start over. And what
would be a cleaner way to develop tools on a toolshed still making use of
repository dependencies?

Thanks,

Eric