Hello Eric,

The Tool Shed wiki is currently undergoing significant changes which will
hopefully result in an improved set of documentation.  This is a high priority
between now and October ( see
https://trello.com/c/Gg0jnll7/191-wiki-improvements and
https://trello.com/c/uHyAaCLT/176-tasks-for-completion-by-october-2014).

In the meantime, you may find my blog posts to be helpful ( see
http://gregvonkuster.org )

Greg Von Kuster