Is this going to work? I get that this would be a better design if
done from the beginning, but what happens if you install an emboss
repository upgrade (on an existing install) that brings in conflicting
types from other repositories that already exist and have been
previously installed? Does the tool shed have a mechanism to handle
that?

-John